Why there is the need to build an eco-friendly house? Are there any difference between an ordinary house and eco-friendly house and how much it will cost more to develop an eco-friendly house from ordinary living house? These are some of the questions which need to be answered when we are starting for eco-friendly homes. H-Haus is one of the leading eco-friendly hybrid sustainable house building packages. It believes in its ECO line of environmentally engineered home solutions with each home they build is a unique identity for high performance and beautiful design.
Although such technology may look new to the American market, this has been using in European market from several decades. The radiant heating and cooling solutions in United States are competitive to bring comfortable space which is our imagination. This technology is not just called an evolution in HVAC industry for cooling and heating, it is a powerful revolution. These lines of eco-friendly homes are engineered correctly with the environmental needs and keeping them energy efficient. All the eco-friendly products are based on high performance shells of buildings for energy performance and ultimate flexibility.
Every eco model home can easily be transported to any region of the world because of a latest technology offered by these home developing companies, technology named as “flat-Pak” technology. Neither will you need any heavy equipment, site limitations for area, use of large trucks and cranes or any expensive transportation for setting up an eco-friendly home. You will also be saved from heavy transportation fees when establishing an eco-friendly home. If you are looking for an affordable, energy efficient and contemporary high end home, which should be ready within the required budget and time, then eco-friendly home builders are available around the United States, Europe and Asia to provide efficient and fast eco-friendly home solutions. The expertise and best customer service of eco-friendly homes building companies are the only solution to personalized house buildings.
The climate changes can only be bore by quality construction and unequaled performance for construction of such eco-friendly homes. The eco-friendly homes are managed from their design, construction and installation with proper project management, until it is ensured that a quality solution has been delivered for the construction of hassle free eco-friendly house. Eco-friendly companies are working with their affiliates for construction of ECO1, ECO2 and ECO3 houses and other all related components.
How to create an eco-friendly home
What are the possible ways to reduce the energy or how we can make your home eco-friendly in a limited budget?
- Go online for how clean solutions available will bring the clean energy future to human beings.
- There are many websites in which energy assessment calculators are available, you will need to assess your current energy requirement and tally it automatically with your new house imagination. Also you will be prepared with graphs and tally with potential changes with small changes.
- If you have learned about skylights, these are the free source to illuminate y our house. Those rooms which are dark and they are much powerful as compared to electric power bulbs. In this way, light will flow across all the rooms and add with solar lights which have brightened your home at the day time.
- Installation of solar panels is also a good idea. Solar heating will provide energy for house in many formats, like heating of the water. Solar energy is categorized as pure and clean renewable energy source. As added energy with our basic requirements, this energy can be transferred to some storage resource and will provide energy for our future use. However, the solar energy adds cost in the start, solar water tanks heat the water to make them ready for our work like making of tea or showers hot water required.
- Nowadays, low wattage light bulbs are available. This wattage plug can work directly with any lighting source and work even much brighter than standard light bulbs. But energy they use is usually much less than our ordinary bulbs hanged in our homes.
- For both indoors and outdoors use, apply the motion sensor light bulbs. These will keep you from leaving the home without turning off your lights. These are also used to illuminate the walkways and pathways which need some electric lights evening time, but also required to use energy for short time. As the sudden disconnection of lights is very disconcerting but these lights are good to illuminate and went off when darkness ends.
- Select the low flow toilet mechanisms because they utilize low water while performing as much as the regular toilets do. In this way you will save the money and water on your bills for water.
- Try to be self sufficient
- If you are using motion lights, if you want to set time for any reason for set them on or off.
Look under your kitchen sink
There are many toxic products which are found in cupboards in kitchen sinks. The presence of polishes, waxes, oven cleaner and wasp spray are categorized as the caution, warning, danger, and poison. Small amount of such poison is drift from bottles and wafted around the kitchen. The household poisonings are one of the bigger threats to the health of spouse and adults in every home.
Hazardous materials which are put in kitchen sink should not be poured into the pipe lines or thrown away, because these ingredients will contribute directly to the environmental pollution. It is important to use biodegradable or non-toxic substitutes. Read the signal words which are published with words like cautions, warming, danger or poison. These products ingredients are highly concerned with toxic material inside them, while caution is used for the products which are less toxic in nature. Now thousands of such buildings have been constructed which are truly contributed as eco-friendly homes. Eco-friendly environment requires a complete understanding of all the natural resources and understanding the components of our daily lives which are contributing directly or indirectly for our atmosphere. Eco-friendly homes will lead to the development of eco-friendly environment and Go Green world.