Eco green bags are friendly to our environmental and have lots of benefits, which need to be publicized. There are more people using the green bags now, but still a large population of the people is not aware about green bags benefits and usage. A lot of businesses are not ready to be spending their regular advertising budget. Many utility stores and large supermarkets have started the use of jute bags and also offering discounts to customers who will take their own green bags with themselves.
The economy is still unstable, even though many signs of improvement are showing. It is understandable that companies are being cautious. However, successful companies cannot afford to cut their ad budgets completely. They just need to be smarter about the way they spend their money.Eco green bags by advertising with reusable shopping bags, companies can target their specific audience. Instead of spending advertising dollars on shotgun approaches, smart companies are only spending money on the customers they want to reach. Here are just a few ways shopping bags with logo printing can help your ad budget. As we said before, businesses can choose who receives the total bags.
They can be handed out to customers, prospect customers, or employees. All three of these groups of people will help a business grow. By receiving a bag, an employee will feel appreciated, and they will be motivated to do more at work. Customers can also be motivated when they are given a bag for every time they purchase products totaling a certain dollar amount. For example either gives a bag away each time a customer purchases a product or service, or a bag can be given away when a customer spends over $100.
Reusable shopping bags can be imprinted with a company logo for very reasonable prices. Usually, bags can be found for a dollar or two, and the more bags purchased at a time, the better the prices. Even greeting cards would cost more to give to employees for a simple ‘Thank you.’Many people have some great green ideas for businesses. The biggest problem lies in implementation. Where do these ideas actually get put to use? And, maybe the better question, who will be paying for these changes? Luckily a lot of green choices are not only good for the environment, but they also save money. As I have stated many times in the past, make sure you take small steps in going green before you take large ones. Following through is just as important as good motives. Do not bite off more than you can chew! Here are just a few tips that will get you started or keep you going.
1. Encourage employees to communicate via email rather than faxing or snail mail. This will save money on postage, paper and ink toner. Less energy will be used by emailing. More than you even realize, the environment is being saved. Less fuel will be used and countless other factors will be reduced or eliminated.
2. When you do need to communicate via traditional paper trails, print both sides of the paper. This will, at the very minimum, cut the paper cost in half. Cutting the use of paper will reduce the amount of trees being used to create new paper.
3. Turn off your electronic equipment when they are not being used. At night, instead of leaving all of the computers, copiers, and lights on or in “sleep mode,” simply turn them off. For even more energy savings, unplug your unused electronic equipment.
4. Encourage employee carpooling. There are a lot of “park and ride” options for employees. Using public transportation can cut fuel costs tremendously for your employees. Carpooling also helps to save gas money, and your employees might be able to find a few new friends as they commute together!
5. Provide reusable lunch bags for employees. A lot of employees bring their lunch to work. If they used reusable shopping bags instead of a throw-away paper or plastic bag, it would save a lot of waste. An added bonus of the reusable lunch bags is having your logo imprinted on the side. So, the lunch bags can work as an employee appreciation or a promotional item. dThere are always more ways to go green. Anything you can think of that would save energy, fuel, and reduce waste is better for the environment. Implement just one or two ideas at a time. Following through is just as important as having good motivation.
Advertising budgets are still tight for a lot of business industries, but companies cannot afford to not advertise. Their competition is still going to advertise. The best way to advertise is to target your market. Businesses can target their market very effectively with shopping bags with logo printing.These bags are great for the environment because they are used multiple times and canvas bags are made from cotton, which is a natural growing fiber.
When the bag is eventually thrown away, the bags will biodegrade back into the ground. Promotional canvas bags are a great way to stir up interest in reading. People will love getting their reusable tote bags and they will be excited to bring them back when they are in need of a new read. And, not only can these bags be used for toting bags around, but kids can use them in the make-believe of knights, animals, wizards, and anything else their imagination can muster.
When customers are told about eco-green bags, they will realize that company cares about the environment. People love the facts that a manufacturer is going to make the difference, the business activities which should be equally go green along with profit earned by the owner of business. Reusable shopping bags need to be advertised and public should be encouraged to use green shopping bags with their efforts to reduce the carbon footprints resulted from gadgets they are using. The more you aware the public to use recycled bags, more positive results will be achieved in reduced usage of plastic and paper bags.