Eco friendly flowers are the way to go if you want to have flowers that possess no harm to the environment. Going green is becoming more and more popular due to problems with our environment including the hole in the ozone layer and global warming. Many individuals now seek many eco friendly things to give and to get as their way of going green.
What Are Eco Friendly Flowers?
There are two different types of eco friendly flowers. Both are great choices and would be perfect for gift giving, displaying at your home, or even at a wedding. Here are the two different types of eco friendly flowers.
- Organic. Organic flowers are the most popular in eco friendly flowers. Regular non organic flowers are grown generally in a bad environment with heavy use of pesticides, gene splicing, and other growth hormones. These additives can harm the plant and make it wither more quickly as well has harm the environment. Some pesticides can even make people sick. Organic flowers are grown without the use of any chemicals, hormones, or any other intervention. The end result is beautiful flowers that last longer and are beautiful.
- Fake Flowers. Fake flowers are eco friendly flowers too. Fake flowers can be made out of silk, plastic or a many number of materials. The eco friendly version of fake flowers would be those that are crafted by recycled material. There has been a lot of demand lately for eco friendly fake flowers and this has increased many manufacturer’s desire to help create green flowers.
Where Can I Purchase Eco Friendly Flowers?
You can purchase eco friendly flowers in just about any location. In your local area you can call the local florists and see if they have organic flowers. If they do not they can most likely direct you to a store that has organic flowers for sale. Some of your local retailers may have organic flowers and fake flowers as well. If you still have trouble finding what you are looking for, you can check online. There are many different websites dedicated to the sale of eco friendly flowers. You may even be able to find eco friendly flower coupons as well as other discounts. You can then have your flowers shipped right to your front door.
Different Types of Eco Friendly Flowers
There are many different dealers in the online world when it comes to eco friendly flowers. Here are just a few that you may be interested in.
- Organic Bouquet. A unique site that offers completely organic flowers.
- Ecoflowers. A great site for finding all your organic flower needs and accessories.
- Custom Paper. A great site that discusses eco friendly flowers.
- TangleandFold A great shop that sells paper flowers that are eco friendly and great looking.
There are many different options when you are looking to purchase eco friendly flowers. You will have many options when it comes to organic flowers as well as fake flowers. Remember to check each florist or website out thoroughly before you decide to purchase from them. Make sure that you pick out the best eco friendly flowers for you.